Sunday, October 22, 2017

I did much more at school this week. ,I made it to all of my classes for the first time in a month and i was still able to see all of the sporting events i wanted included the yankees being eliminated. However I did have to see the celtics game in the middle of math and i was forced to watch the gordon hayward freak injury mid math without yelling in disgust.  I was able to flly figure out the assignment that i was doing and i was getting on a real roll and then just as i got to the end of the fact sheet My wifi just stops working. I hate that about this campus theres these hotspots that just randomly go out and i fell victim to that friday. At least i made edits and it was still in solid condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment